Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sistah Circle

Another night up until the early morning hours watching Sunday's Best on Demand :-)  I've been thinking about my dynamic Sistah Circle.  They are a group of women that have become so important to me.  These women are unselfish and God Fearing.  At any moment, I can pick the phone up and dial one of the numbers and get someone that is willing to talk, laugh or just listen no matter the time or moment.  We planned a weekend trip to Deep Creek this weekend and I'm looking forward to being in the mountains and laughing with these women.  (I've been wavering on whether I should go or not but I'm going.)  I'm sure we will be laughing, dancing, drinking, praying and doing a lot of hugging.  The conversations will be stimulating :-)  God had planned this whole thing out, to prepare me for what was about to happen.  The trip will be timely for me.  I love these women and I thank God for allowing each of them to cross my path.  Each one of them has their own value to my mental and spiritual health.  Theres no judgement in our group, just love and respect.  This journey is our journey and I'm finally accepting that.  They won't have any other way.  I hope someone knows how to make a margarita in the mountains. lol  (I'm going to miss RW on this one.  She's my silent warrior.)  SN: Djuana is my Hero!  She's a survivor and I appreciate her wealth of knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment