Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Moments

Today I had a moment. Thats when I break down and cry. I was driving home and I started to scream. Tears fell as I recited a poem that had just came to mind. I was talking to God and thanking him for everything. I told him that one part of me was angry and scared. The devil was making me feel defeated before I even had a chance to fight. I'm so scared of leaving my daughter in this world without me, so I let him (devil) mess with my mind. My smiles and my writing has helped me in so many ways. I know people think that I'm handling this disease with ease. God is allowing to have good moments but sometime I feel overwhelmed that I can't think. I have so much to do to prepare for this surgery and the treatment afterwards. My daughter's dance class started 2 weeks ago and I haven't enrolled her nor have I bought her dance stuff yet. I'm so occupied with finding ways to survive physically and mentally that I forgot about keeping life normal for Liyah. I got to get it together. I have so many good days that this was my first really rough moment. I'm trying to keep my Faith strong but I'm human.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment