Monday, October 24, 2011

Isn't It Amazing

Today I had a conversation with two different people about how many people care about me.  I think they were surprised to hear my response.  I've been so blessed to be able to meet so many people and God has allowed me to make some kind of positive impression.  People speak and I don't even know who they are but they know me.  I get hugs from those who've known me for only a short while.  I get nice notes from people who knows someone that knows me.  It's God's doing!  He has given me a personality that allows others to love the person I am.  I've been hard on some but only because I wanted the best for them.  I've been extremely nice to others because sometimes, they needed someone like me.  It's not being conceited or over confident.  It's knowing what God has blessed me with a gift and I'm using it wisely.  I'm humbled by his grace and mercy.  I'm not a perfect person nor have I ever betrayed to be.  I'm who I am because he allowed me to be.  This journey has a purpose and for the past 4 days I've been just OK.  I think I'm mentally preparing without really saying that I'm mentally preparing, if that made sense. lol  Somehow, I'm a little stronger than I was yesterday.  I know I have more mental break downs but for now, I'm ready.

He holds my hand in the darkest hours and I praise him on the brightest of days.  I may curse and sin but at the end of the day, my good out weighs my bad and I truly believe God knows my heart.  It's made of Gold if you haven't heard.  Each hug that I receive, I hold on tight because I believe it's really him who's hugging me. I love my family, job, friends and friend's friends.  I love all the people I've worked with throughout the years because they have allowed me to be me and to help them get to where they need to be.  I've learned some valuable lessons.  It's going to be a combination of my friends, family, and associates to get me through this.  Cancer is going to be mad at me!

4 comments:

  1. The last line makes a great title for this entire blog! My thoughts and prayers are with you... along with this virtual hug! <--O--> Feel it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blogs and I love you! So amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you Lisa. Your blog is amazing lady.

    ReplyDelete