Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chemo Port Day! Yay!

Today's the the day I get my port put in. This is a small surgery that will put a small instrument under my skin so that getting my IV each time will be easy. No sticking me each week for chemo. Stick that in my port! This hospital is huge. My mom and I had searched for a particular department for 30 damn minutes. WTF! I got stuck in an elevator and almost panicked. My doctor called to tell me that the cancer is in 2 lymph nodes under my left underarm. I ended up at the chapel by accident. (wrong turn) Lastly, the lady just asked me if I had a living will. Really? Reality check, this shit is serious. I just want my Port put in and go home and eat. I haven't eaten since 11:30 pm last night. I'm angry now! This negative stuff will not get me down!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Hey if you can breathe you can fight. No more stinking thinking. Everyday your eyes open count it as what it is a blessing. Look at the bright side and if you need help with what the bright side is well talk offline. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Ain't no do overs play your hand and let's deal with the cards that fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why you are my baby's Daddy!

    ReplyDelete