Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Need to Connect

I'm sitting here in Deep Creek with my sistah circle and thinking about the many blessings God has given me.  Who am I to complain? I needed this time with these women.  We laughed, cried and man did we party and we still have tonight and tomorrow left.  I think I danced so hard yesterday, I lost 5 lbs. lol Did I forget I had cancer, nope but for the moment I decided not to think about it. I took a nap today and I haven't slept good since the day I found out what I was dealing with.  I look forward to another nap tomorrow :-) Believe it or not, I'm just ready to have them to cut this tumor out, remove my breast, remove the cancerous lymph nods, reconstruct my breast and then lets get with the radiation and chemo. The fear of losing a part of my body is small compared to the opportunity to live longer. My motto today is:  I want to live Lord! So I fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment