Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tomorrow the day, Chemo #3

All day I laughed and smiled, thanking God for another good day.  Tomorrow is going to come fast and I probably won't be able to sleep.  My mind knows that tomorrow is the day I get this chemo I hate.  I should love it because it's suppose to kill my cancer but I don't.  They are putting  poison in my body and it's breaking me down.  My nails are turning black, WTF!  My little bit of hair is just falling out. My skin is dry and my muscles are sore.  My vision has gotten worst.  Through it all, I've been smiling and laughing.  I joke about it to keep from crying.  I'm stronger then I thought.  I'm counting my to the last treatment. 14 to go and then I'll worry about the surgeries and intense radiation.  Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!  You know where I will be, in bed.

He's the wind beneath my wings and because of him, I can fly.  He allows me to smile on my darkest day.  He believes in me and because of that, I fight. God is my pilot and I'm ok.

Count down!

No comments:

Post a Comment