Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Saints Came By

I'm so glad to be a Saint!  Today was a rough day because I experience fatigue in a way I have never experienced before.  I could barely walk to the corner without stopping to catch my breath. I told my mom, I don't know how I'm going to take 5 months of this.  I lost my taste for food today as well.  I eat it but I can't taste it.  WTH! lol

I got a call from my friend Crys who I play softball with.  I played on a team called the Saints!  Crys was coming by to visit and I was waiting on her.  When I opened the front door, low and behold, The Lady Saints were at my door representing!  Oh My!  I was caught off guard and was so surprised.  They brought cards, gifts, and laughter.  I got hugs, smiles and reassurance that they had my back.  We prayed together and I know God heard us lift his name.  You see, today I wondered how I was going to make 5 months of feeling like a truck hit me and God sent the Saints to tell me, it's going to be alright.

It's those moments when you show some doubt that God brings you back in.  He reminds you of your strength and faith.  He lifts you up when you feel like you are about to get down.  When you cry, he finds a way to wipe your tears away.  This life I live is just a blessing!  The more I continue on this journey, the more I realize I'm not alone.

To my Saints Family, I love you guys and you will never truly know how you have touched me today.  May God continue to bless each and everyone you.  He is a Healer and I am a Believer!  In 7 months, we toast, Job Well Done!  March on!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment