Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday's Best

Wow, I had a nice weekend just chillin with my daughter.  I felt great and the weekend is not over.  Last week my One Love Softball team came by and today, my Ebenezer AME Softball team is coming by.  I love my softball family.  I have a new focus today because I don't know what I was going through last week but I'm over it.  I meet with my doctor Wednesday before chemo.  I want to talk about my options and whatever she says is best, I'm going to deal with it.  These medical bills are piling up quickly. Cancer won't kill me but these bill will. lol

Anyway, the devil is a liar and I love life.  Shout out to the Saints, One Love and Ebenezer!  I won't be playing next year but I will be on the fields screaming, as usual :-)

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment