Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Purpose!!!!!

One thing I've always known was that I was a gift from God.  I knew my God didn't make any junk when he created me.  He gave me a big heart, a loving personality and compassion.  He allowed me to live the life I live and when I was lost he helped me find my way.  I do a lot of things that some would say was Ungodly.  I think everyone does some things that are ungodly, so they are no different from me.  The thing about me is that I'm God fearing and giving.  I will help a stranger and think nothing of it.  Thats how he made me.  Going through this cancer battle has taught me a lot.  I already knew God had big plans for me. I knew he was preparing me for something big.  I knew I was the chosen one.  What I didn't know was that I was strong enough to handle this challenge.  I believe he wants me to tell my story but I have to make it through to tell.  I'm finding my strength within and I'm smiling when I want to cry.  I push on through on those days when I feel like crawling in a corner.  I cry and stop mid way because I or someone has reminded me that God has my back.  I'm humbled by his grace.  I thank him each day because he didn't have to bring me this far but he did.  When I hug, I hug with a meaning.  I'm telling that person that God loves you and so do I. He works through me and I just deliver the message.  I don't discriminate because my friends are black, white, asian, hispanic, arab, catholic, baptist, atheist, AME and some are trying to find their way.  I don't care what people do or believe in as long as we respect each other's choices in life.  I don't have to live no one's life but mine, so do you!  I'm a soldier in this fight for my life and I look forward to telling my story.  I would only hope that it will encourage someone in some way.  When I leave this worldly place, I know my life would not have been in vain.  So I keep smiling and one those bad days, I shake the devil off.  My life has a purpose and through my journey I will help others.  At the end of the day, God will say, Job Well Done My Sister!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Powerful words and wholesome food for thought BFF!!!! As always, you know that I love you so much I can't explain it, WE JUST KNOW! I know this walk can't be easy for you, I know, because it's hella tuff for me too! But what I do know is that when days get ruff and tuff for you God is saying, GIRL DO YOU SEE HOW STRONG AND POWERFUL I MADE YOU! USE THAT POWER AND STRENGTH FOR GOOD OF YOU AND OTHERS! And BFF that's what you do. You place others before you and you are blessed because of it. I pray the doctor can and will advise to you what's best and the MASTER gives you even more to endure and excel beyong it all. God bless you and keep you in his Holy hold thru this tuff time. YOU KNOW I'M HERE! Luv ya, Ne!

    ReplyDelete