Thursday, September 29, 2016

People Will Show You Who They Are

A month ago, I nephew spoke really nasty to me. He was straight disrespectful and wrong.  My feelings were hurt.  Even though my feeling got hurt, I didn't let it get me down.  He just showed me who he truly was and how he truly felt and I accept that.   I've done do much for him and he for me but I may never feel the same about him again and that saddens me.  I have to put it all to the side and focus on keeping my spirit high and not let people like him get me down.  If you sit back, people will show you who they really are.  He showed me.   I will never let anyone treat my daughter like nobody or disrespect me in any way.   And when God calls my name, you don't even have to show up wishing you could have done things differently.  Just watch your mouth the next time when talking to someone who has always had your back.  There will never be another me.