Sunday, September 18, 2016

It Could Be Worse

I finally got to see my dad this weekend.  He knows I'm sick but not how bad.  When I think about how sick he is, my illness is a second thought.  This man can no longer do the things he used to.  He can barely see and hear let alone walk.  Sometimes we think our situation is so bad and then we come across someone who is worse off than me.  I can still see, hear and dance.  I may not be able to run but I can walk and at times, walk fast.  I'm a bad singer but I can sing loud.  Even when I'm in pain, I'm ok.  I told someone today that I try to always look at the good.  I plan as if I'm not going anywhere.  I laugh loud because I'm able to.  This life I'm living may not be what I had planned but it's what God has planned.  I'm just thankful.

Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Your spirit and perspective is a blessing to every path you cross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing website. thank for sharing the link.
    ดูหนังผี

    ReplyDelete