Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Found Another Lump

Today I woke up excited because I knew I was getting closer to my 14th chemo treatment.  All of a sudden my day didn't start right because I found a lump under my arm this morning and it was big.  I guess now I should be worried about everything I find on my body or every feeling that just doesn't feel right.  I decided not to worry about it.  I'll inform my doctor tomorrow while at chemo and I already turned it over to God.  I can only do so much.  I'm fighting as hard as I can.  So whatever comes my way, so be it.  I'm standing tough, knowing God has my back.  I pray that we are on track and that there will be no set backs.  Heal my body Lord!  Heal my body!  No tears, no worries, no fears, I'm strong.  I just winked at the Devil!

1 comment:

  1. Great attitude, as always. It's in God's hands. Keep the faith. You are strong and headed to recovery. xoxo Carol

    ReplyDelete